Holding Back the Darkness

The Earth is a planet that was once considered of little value in the grand scheme of things. But the fallout from the war left many wondering why Rita was so determined to conquer the planet, and why Zordon considered it so important that he established a permanent presence there. Suddenly considered a prize for every villain wanting to prove their worth, and a liability by those seeking to prevent the dark forces from gaining a vital foothold in a cosmic power play that stretches back billions of years, the stakes have never been higher. As the opposing sides gather their forces, the Earth and its population risk becoming an unfortunate loss.

Verge of Freedom
Added: 04 March 2024

Rocky is sent on a mission to prevent the release of an evil that has existed longer than the Machine Empire.

Fathers and Sons
Added: 11 March 2024

Adam ends up on an alien world with no way home. And worse, his father is with him.

Accepting the Dark
Added: 18 March 2024

Mondo has plans for Tommy and only by accepting himself can the Red Zeo Ranger hope to avoid becoming the Machine King's slave.

The Day of the Luddites
Added: 25 March 2024

Jennifer discovered something about herself she didn't want to know. Now Mondo knows and plans to use her in his schemes.

NEWWarriors in the ShadowsNEW
Added: 02 April 2024

When Billy is kidnapped, it is up to Tommy to travel to Aquitar and save him

NEWBirdcage BanditNEW
Added: 09 April 2024

A birdcage Ernie purchased gives Rita and Zedd the basis of a new scheme.

NEWThe Lost KnightNEW
Added: 16 April 2024

While testing Pyramidas, Trey runs afoul of one of an evil scheme by an ancient evil.