Once upon a time, a society form from races selected to help bring stability to the cosmos. And when their task was completed, they returned to their home and continued their research into the strange energy they had discovered: The Morphin Grid. This is the tale of those that learned its secrets, mastered the art of tapping its power and shared that knowledge with those who would follow. They were the first of many to carry the title of Morphin Masters and the first to ascend into the Morphin Grid, encouraging others to follow their example.

Rise to Glory

The Power flows back and forth, and as it does so war can only follow. For the small order known as a the Morphin Masters it is a time of great discovery as they unravel the secrets of the Morphin Grid and begin a journey towards enlightenment.

Fall From Grace

The Morphin Masters were so dedicated to their quest for knowledge that they never considered the possibility that one of their own might abuse that knowledge for his own gain and in the process turn against his own brothers and sisters within their order. Now it has happened and the Morphin Masters are faced with a crisis. Can they stop their rogue brother? His actions might force them to do something they will have to live with for the rest of their lives.

Ascension

Long exposure to the Power changed the Morphin Masters, elevating them to the level of gods. And with their ascension the time has come for them to journey into the Morphin Grid one last time. But first they will take steps to make the Universe safe for those they leave behind.

The Gift

After their ascension, the Morphin Masters continue to visit their old domain, setting in place the force that will protect the cosmos from evil and setting in motion events that will lead to the history of the universe being shrouded in mistruths and lost facts for a long, long time.

This site has been visited: 1649068 times