The Machine Empire is an alliance of several smaller mechanical kingdoms. For a long time the Machine Empire was sidelined from the war between good and evil by brutal infighting as the various monarchs jockeyed for position. Now having reached an accord to resolve the matter at a later time, King Mondo and the Royal House of Gadgetry are free to pursue their planned conquest of key parts of the galaxy.
Where the mind games of Rita Repulsa and the fierce brutality of Lord Zedd have failed, perhaps the cold calculation of King Mondo can succeed. Even if Mondo fails, there is always Prince Gasket and his own ambitious attempts to build an empire that will surpass that of his father. And never forget King Aradon and the other leaders of the Royal Houses that make up the monstrosity that is the Machine Empire as they too seek the pieces they need for domination.

Rise of the Machines

The Morphin Engines were designed to infuse lifeless machines with the power of the Morphin Grid. For generations they were used to provide a small amount of sentience to Zords. But, a terrifying experiment in the creation of true Artificial Intelligence leads to the emergence of a terrible new faction.

Rage of the Machines
Coming Soon.

From one mechanical dictator to a whole dynasty. The Machine Empire divided itself into kingdoms, each monarch charged with conquering their own territory. But when the Machine Emperor goes offline, the lesser kings are pitted against each other to decide which faction will become his successor.

We are Zeo!

When the Machine Empire arrive, the Rangers scramble to unlock a new power source to defeat them.

A Zeo Beginning
Coming Soon.

The Royal House of Gadgetry ruled by King Mondo, arrives and the Rangers are faced with finding a way to turn the Zeo Crystal into working powers.

Zeo: Graduation Blues

Hard work and dedication pay off for Billy when he is told he has graduated from high school early. That's a good thing, right?

The Usurper

Louie Kaboom attempts to fill the massive void left by King Mondo.

Heir to the Empire

Prince Gasket arrives to claim his rightful place as leader of the Royal House of Gadgetry. But with so many others vying for the position, can he succeed? Especially when the majority of his underlings believe that King Mondo will return.

Robots in Disguise
Added: 29 January 2024

The Machine Empire attempt to steal a new Pulse Generator.

Gasket's Knockoffs
Added: 05 February 2024

Gasket can't stand to see the Rangers with superior machines, so he decides to make his own Zords, using the schematics of theirs.

Where on Earth is Zeo Ranger Five?
Coming Soon.

The teens are stunned when Tommy mysteriously disappears. When their search for the missing Ranger proves fruitless, they must battle the noxious Cruel Chrome monster without him.

"King for a Day"
Coming Soon.

After Tommy's disappearance, Prince Gasket brainwashes Tommy into believing that he is the ruler of the Machine Empire.

When Zords Attack
Added: 12 February 2024

It's time for the Rangers to face some foes with familiar faces as Gasket chooses to base his creations on the schematics for the Zords of the past.

Fading Gold
Added: 19 February 2024

The powers of the Gold Ranger were created on Triforia for a Triforian. They must be returned to their rightful owner before they destroy Jason.

Restoration of Birthright
Added: 26 February 2024

Sprocket and Gasket were not Mondo's only sons.

This site has been visited: 1654661 times